Friday 18 May 2012

Oi Welshy!!!

Oi welshy!!!!! That's all Im called now!!! It's funny! Anyway, it's Saturday morning and we got done at 9.15 this morning. Nice to get done early as I've got the rest of the weekend off...! I'm off to Geelong to see one of my friends, it's two hours away on the train and I'll stay there tonight. 3am this morning I rung ben for a chat before work, it's a good time to talk really as I'm on my way to work and it's 6pm back home! I mucked out two this morning and then had to go to 'A' barn where all my horses were. I rode 6 fillies this morning, I worked on my own this morning, they were all just cantering! I liked 5 of them, but there was one I didn't really like.. A grey filly, small and throwing her head up all the time. But it was a good morning till it started raining! After I finished riding I went back to the main yard to dress few horses, I ended up dressing 6! It's such a good team work there, everyone works hard and starts from one end of the yard and work through! While the horses are out in the tie ups getting dressed they get their stables skipped out and their hay given!! We've got few runners today, 4-5 different tracks! Few winners needed!:-) Chat soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oi Ms Welshy - you should be used to rain cariad x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am use to it but I just didn't being my rain gear over here, my suitcase was full!:-(

    ReplyDelete