Monday 18 June 2012

Righto..........!!!!!!

3.30 start this morning again, it's getting colder!!! I need to go and buy warmer clothes!!!its a Tuesday, which means its a work day and the trials!! Busy busy busy!! I mucked out 2 boxes and then I had the call to go up the tower!! I had to do some clocking this morning because the boss Peter and Jeff the racing manager have gone to England and I was helping Tom out! The morning flew by. All the horses worked well, everybody was happy! Great result! I clocked a few, but I also had to clock two pairs that weren't that far apart!! Had two stop watches....!!:-) its not that difficult really once you get the hang of it! I'm still stressing- when you've got 4/5 pairs working and you need to clock them all! We did miss a few but never mind- not the end of the world! I got taking to the new English girl this morning, she's been there a week. Natalie I think here name is- she use to work for Nikky Richards! She's now working for Moody! She's got her year visa! We had 21 in the trials this morning! There was 8 trials! A few were my having a soft educational trial while some were having a hard one to see where they're at, fitness wise! I hear them talking up the tower saying that caulfields horses are all very fit. I'm not sure why they would be fitter than flemingtons horses! We did have a few on the vets list this morning! Scope, trot up, bloods!! off to bed now before going back to work! I'm off out tonight with friends to chapel street! Lovely place! Need my sleep! Night guys! X

3 comments:

  1. catrin... well well catrin :) nicola.. manarafon ;) hello. i knew you were over there, but i didnt know ou had a blog. now following you. i hope your good :) keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well jiw jiw!! How r u!?? How did u find me!? I'm great thanx! Are u on face book!? Where r u now!? Hows everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Wolverhampton, been here for 20 years now, I'm married, 3 boys. I'm not on facebook, but my husband is and I use his. Wayne mike his name is. :) I was watching ascot, and spoke to login yesterday and they said you were in oz, so I did a google search of you and here you are :)

    ReplyDelete