Wednesday 27 June 2012

Feeling weak!!

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while! It's Thursday 28th of june!! Nothing exiting has happend really, only that black caviar is still unbeaten!!! Well done girl...well done team! It was rather close but take nothing away from the mare!!! True champion! We had a great night- was a long night- but was well worth it! Myself and few friends went out to the city Saturday night!! Food,drinks...few more drinks watched the mare win then few more drinks...:-) was a heavy one but I think we deserved it! I stayed over flemington sat and Sunday night! Was great! Work has been the same really, nothing major to report! Was up the tower Tuesday helping clocking again and watched the trials! Few horses been turned out in the paddock after their trials for a short break, few more came in!! Wednesday I went to the races at caulfield where we had 8 runners, we had a nice winner in the first and few placings along the way! We had lovely lunch in the owners and trainers!! Peter and tony still haven't returned from England, but I'm sure they will be back soon!! Luke Nolan was back yesterday and rode the winner! Thursday I felt weak and tired! I rode 5 this morning. Things didn't go my way this morning. I was tired and feeling weak as it was and then I rode grace which Ive ridden before and found her a nice ride, but today she took off with me, I couldn't hold one side of her! I was cross with myself that she got the better of me. But what could I do I tried to hold her. Anyway she was ok and so was I after I got my breath back. ( bet your all laughing) ha ha!! Another horse got wound up and started playing up because we had to wait for a few to finish galloping on the grass before we could cross it! It wasn't too bad, he just got exited and wanted to get on with his work!! He's actually a nice ride! Then my third wanted company but I was on my own with her, not ideal but I survived!! I just had to keep kicking! My fault I suppose I didn't have a stick! I was glad to ride my last one let me tell you. I then went up the tower to watch a few work and we had a horse schooling, he was schooling for the first time. Joe was riding him, he's a very good, quiet and experienced rider! He walked him over few tyres first then he jumped the baby hurdles before going up the shoot to jump the proper hurdles! After a while he was very good at it. It's just to sharpen him up. He's running on sat/sun I think!! You remember the filly I like...beach! Well she ran on Monday and came second not beaten far at all!! She will win races for sure! The jockey said she's still green! ( babyish ) Rip the guys that's sadly lost their lives back home. Thinking of all their families! Very sad!! Chat soon! Bed time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment