Sunday 10 June 2012

My birthday!!

Bank holiday Monday Morning all, I've just come home from being out for breakfast with a friend. It was lovely! I'm sat at home now with Kay, Kay was with me in school and he's over in Australia for a year! He drove from Perth to Melbourne last week and got to me on satureday! We met up and went for dinner and went to watch the rugby, not a good result as we lost!! But we had a good night. It's great to meet up with someone I know and be able to speak welsh!! This morning I mucked out and then I went up to the tower with mr moody, I told them I wanted to go and spend some time With the boss before he goes to England!! It was great. It was a quiet morning, we couldnt see much because the fog was so bad! I had all morning to pick with his brain, ask him loads of things! I probably annoyed him but if you don't ask you don't know!! He's a great man to be involved with, he's so so funny! He got us all laughing this morning. Teasing and messing around. I was with him from 4-8.30 after that we went to both yards to see if everything was in order. We had a great weekend, three big winners!!! He's broken his record of group ones in a season. He's had 10 and he's won the group one championship !! I told him we should have a party....!!!! few horses didn't run so well....so this morning they are going out to the paddock for a break! Big movements happening this afternoon, horses moving around everywhere because loads has gone out!! back to wrk at 2-4 to swim a few and then I don't know what's happening later! Might go out for dinner as its my birthday:-) Chat soon!!

1 comment: