Wednesday 20 June 2012

Horrible weather!!

I was woken up at 2am by the rain- it was hammering it down! I was hoping it would stop by 3.30 but no.....it's still raining at its 10am!!! Anyway mucked out a few and rode out 5 this morning! I rode blue- she's new to me, never riden her before, nice filly! My second horse was beach, when I got back in from riding blue she was waiting for me at the tie ups! Beach is feeling well at the min, which is great I think she's due to race soon!! Hope she wins:-) Fred was my third horse- I really don't get on with this colt- I'm not sure why but I dont think I should ride him! I did tell Tom that we didn't get on..... He said I could see that! Ha ha he was obviously watching through his binoculars! Brim was my 4th horse, I'd never riden him either! He was lovely! We went on our own in the heavy rain- he was good as gold! My final one was big bear... I like him too! He's so big and really playful! He would buck and kick out! No harm in him though! Soon after I finished I changed my clothes and ran up the tower to see Tom. I watched one school over hurdles this morning! Joe was riding him, he jumped well! They only school them to sharpen them up a little bit! I'm sure they said he's running on Saturday! Will be intresting to see how he goes! Then back to the yard and I went sweeping in the rain! Got wet again! We were done early this morning! 8.40!! Ideal back home in the dry!! I'm reading Paul nicolls autobiography at the min, I can't stop reading it! It's very good! Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment