Wednesday 18 July 2012

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Hello people! It's 4.15 and I'm home after a long day! Got picked up to go to work this morning at 3.05!! Early! But I had a new job this morning- I had to go into every stable and check if the horses had eaten and drunk! Then take their feed bins and water buckets out - I had to then go back to each horse that hadn't eaten up last nights feed and take their temperature !! one of the horses that hadn't eaten up was our winner today!! Della- he's temperature was fine and she went and won easily! Obviously didn't stop here. Soon as I finished doing that I went and mucked out a few and helped the guys on the yard! 6.45 I went home for a shower and change into my racing clothes! We went racing with molonys truck today. They had one in the same race as ours! The first race 11.30! It was good going racinig with another trainer, just to listen to what his opinions were on a few things! He was asking me about what I thought of Australia and what I do back home! We got there at 10.20am- gave us time to unload and take the colours to the weighing room and give her a brush over! By that time Pete was there ready to saddle! In three months today was the first time I've been racing when peters been there. Strange! I spent some time with him, was listening to the instruction he gave Luke! The word around the track was that there was a fancied one in the race but team moody went and won, she won well! Great result! Pete had been to see black caviars full brother before coming racing!! He's only a baby!! Could be intresting in time!! We left the races at around 1.20 after the 4th race! It took an hour and 45 min to come home!! Early night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment