Sunday 8 July 2012

200 winners for mr moody and his team!

Good day in the office for the moody camp! 200 winners this season! We had one winner in Adelaide for moody and the other one was third! Phillips horses ran ok but didn't finish in the first 5! On Saturday I strapped for Peter, I was being picked up from the stables at 10.30. So I got her ready, groomed her and off we went. 5 min trip up to the course where I took smack for a walk and a pee and then I tied her up till Phillip brought the saddle! I sat with her for that time! This was her first ever race, she was very well behaved to be fair to her. All of mr Moody's are well behaved at the races! She finished third. Ran ok but I think everyone thought she would win!! Soon after she had cooled down the truck driver took me back to the yard!i went into the house and watched the racing from all over the country! Late Sunday night I flew back into Melbourne! Had to get a bus.....but the bus broke down then we got onto another bus into the city! Had to wait a good while to get a train and then I had to change...then I got into caulfield and got a taxi back to the house!! Needed my bed by then! Relaxing day today before going back to Moody's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment